Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
29 November, 02:53
This story is making the rounds and it caught my eye. I find the timing interesting as we move to reclaim our sovereignty and reconnect to our spiritual and historical truth. The tree that owned itself. It's so incredibly poetic and I want to highlight how the people came together to regrow that tree after the storm.🌳 A perfect example of our true nature. We love deeply and care deeply about everything, we've just been distracted with garbage not of our making. Humanity is amazing!😍 And our future will change the universe. Did I mention I'm excited? 😂💞🌎💫 I have faith.💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
as Senator Kennedy would say, explain it to me like I'm stupid.
Are you saying I am not welcome?
If this is a closed group or there are conditions then why are these not stated up front or as a condition of joining?
Are you saying this is a military operation and patriots, truthers, lightworkers and humanitarians are not welcome? If so, then why did they let me join?
I joined because I wanted to thank someone who was putting information together that helped me. I will ask her if I should leave.
01:53 AM - Nov 30, 2022
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SpiritRising in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit Rising, click on at the bottom under it