Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
This story is making the rounds and it caught my eye. I find the timing interesting as we move to reclaim our sovereignty and reconnect to our spiritual and historical truth. The tree that owned itself. It's so incredibly poetic and I want to highlight how the people came together to regrow that tree after the storm.🌳 A perfect example of our true nature. We love deeply and care deeply about everything, we've just been distracted with garbage not of our making. Humanity is amazing!😍 And our future will change the universe. Did I mention I'm excited? 😂💞🌎💫 I have faith.💖
02:53 PM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by SpiritRising in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
30 November, 01:53
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
as Senator Kennedy would say, explain it to me like I'm stupid.
Are you saying I am not welcome?
If this is a closed group or there are conditions then why are these not stated up front or as a condition of joining?
Are you saying this is a military operation and patriots, truthers, lightworkers and humanitarians are not welcome? If so, then why did they let me join?
I joined because I wanted to thank someone who was putting information together that helped me. I will ask her if I should leave.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396