Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
30 November, 12:12
they are chemtrailing the shit outta my world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 November, 12:14
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Put some orgone generators out & tell those asshats they’re not welcome here anymore!

Thats what I’m trying as an expirement!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
if it's the pyramids with gold and copper and such the like ... got them in rooms in our home ...

if it's something to build ... i'll pass your suggestion off to my son and get him to deal with it ... it's affecting him the most ...

he has like no body fat (just toned muscles and abs and such the like) he's swelling up

i keep telling everyone they are ramping this shit up to a degree that it's changing the properties of stuff - the crap that builds up on my benz is visible and crazy (i have to carwash nearly daily)
12:23 AM - Nov 30, 2022
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 November, 12:38
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Yes those! Thats good, they seem to dissipate them in a respectable amount of time overhead at least. Could be some variables in my earlier experiments, but I’ll keep at it! If they’re helping as much as I think, we’d still need a shit ton of them to clean them up on a larger scale! I hope your son improves asap, and those poop canoes stop altogether starting with your area!

Side note, I always thought it was so weird the first time I saw chemtrails in a modern day landscape painting, like they’re just normal acceptable clouds.

30 November, 12:49
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
in their photography too ...

fashion modeling done with checkerboard skies in the background ... i make a remark about it, and ppl look at me like i'm insane

i guess no one remembers the beauty of the earth's skies anymore

but this constant lethal poisoning they've taken it too is beyond criminal.

it's so bad that we had just bought a brand new aluminum folding loading ramp ... it sits on a clean concrete surface in the sun, nothing around it and it turned bright lime green
(i bleached it today) - there is absolutely nothing around but the sky that is making anything like this happen - i don't live in a swampy nor polluted enviro

it's pissing me off to no end