Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
30 November, 03:22
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
i said the exact same thing today! I look up and it was overwhelming- multiple planes cross hatching for hours above the eastern shore of Maryland.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
30 November, 05:48
In response Night Rider to his Publication
it's stupid that we are "putting up" with this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
30 November, 01:11
its so rough. My nervous system is significantly impacted when they spray 😫😫

30 November, 01:17
In response Cornell Qarcia77 to his Publication
i'm so sorry about what they are doing to you and everyone - i can't imagine the level of evil these demons have to be sourcing, in order to perform this kind of death cult activity

Red 55S @Red55S
30 November, 12:57
Mine as well. Western CO.

30 November, 12:59
In response Red 55S to her Publication
it's stupid that we are putting up with this

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 November, 12:16
just awful…bunch of scumbags

30 November, 12:24
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
they are ramping this up to a degree - like it's stupid for us not to be doing something about it

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 November, 12:14
Put some orgone generators out & tell those asshats they’re not welcome here anymore!

Thats what I’m trying as an expirement!

30 November, 12:23
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
if it's the pyramids with gold and copper and such the like ... got them in rooms in our home ...

if it's something to build ... i'll pass your suggestion off to my son and get him to deal with it ... it's affecting him the most ...

he has like no body fat (just toned muscles and abs and such the like) he's swelling up

i keep telling everyone they are ramping this shit up to a degree that it's changing the properties of stuff - the crap that builds up on my benz is visible and crazy (i have to carwash nearly daily)