Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
WiKdMaMba 017 @PatriotWarfare
07 February, 03:16
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WiKdMaMba 017 @PatriotWarfare
07 February, 03:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 February, 02:46

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 February, 02:39
those images of hos look awfully unreal

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 February, 02:38
it would be very nice indeed

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 February, 02:38
it would be very nice indeed

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
06 February, 10:26
now that is some weird sheista

Meeshak N Friends @Meeshaknfriends
06 February, 09:02
perhaps this account is run by whitehats? ... waiting for evidence either way

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
06 February, 08:23
looks like he is starting to break into a full blown red 💊

06 February, 08:23
Earth 🌎 flat with a dome

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
06 February, 07:53
Better be about the FIRMAMENT! Operations High Jump and Deep Freeze, Operations Dominic and Fishbowl! etc.!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
06 February, 07:49
Honesty is the best policy. Someone is holding the nuts area

Ali Beth @Albeth7
06 February, 06:47
juicy

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
06 February, 06:38
WHOA is right 😳

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
06 February, 06:37
So the last couple of weeks trying to learn about Tesla, Space and everything else that deals with this realm. What I've decided is that I probably still have no idea what is true and what is false, except that Tesla was stolen from and swindled...and killed off. So I'm going to wait and learn while all of you "Space Smarties" do the heavy lifting. You got this and I will keep digging for the Children. We can't do it all - but take what gets you involved. Go and then come back and share. I'm listening. and learning from your hard work.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 February, 07:44
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
i concur

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
06 February, 06:35
😍Numerous Super Soldiers have been to Mars and also other planets.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
06 February, 07:53
In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication
NOT

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 February, 06:31
The Deep State's biggest fear: the truth comes out. Cures, free energy, time travel, mind over matter, etc. They will be crushed, once and for all.

Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
06 February, 06:34
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
oh happy day

Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
07 February, 07:55
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I WAS RIGHT THIS WHOLE TIME

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
06 February, 06:24
A countdown I see, 7,5,3 about the "story"

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 February, 06:18
Do tell , I´m listening. So exciting. The space is down ? Flat Earth ? Maga ?

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
06 February, 06:14
Not to be a copycat but WHOA! 👀😳

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
06 February, 06:12

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
06 February, 06:11
According to some people Mars was a planet where Life was on before. It got destroyed... Maybe that's what he means Lessons Learned, Earth will NOT become Mars.

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
06 February, 06:38
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
The upper surface of Mars was destroyed by a cobalt bomb, according to Peter of the ACIO.

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
06 February, 06:11
Of all the rockets fired throughout its history, why have we not seen a single video camera pointing toward the sky during liftoff? We even take pics of our food but NASA can't manage to show one rocket launch while showing footage toward "space" rather than the earth. Inquiring minds want to know. 🤔

06 February, 08:26
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
all rocjets always gead back towards flat 🌎

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
06 February, 05:57
BY NOW
FOR ME
#Tesla FRAUD

ITS A #fraud COMPAY THAT MAKE CARS THAT I CAN AFFORD

BUT NOTHING TO DO WITH TESLA ENERGY AT ALL

06 February, 06:28
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
😅SORRY i mean

cars that I CANT ( CAN NOT ) .. afford (no at all ) 😁

the cool part of #Tesla ENERGY was the FREE ENERGY

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 February, 05:54
1. Thought he was going quiet.
2. At this stage, don’t think I trust him.

06 February, 05:53
YEAH OF COURSE

DOESNT EVEN HAS TELL A TRUE ABOUT #Tesla #energy

OR HIS #CGI
FAKE
#ROCKETS
WILL DO IT ANYTHING ABOUT #MARS

ONLY #clickbait

AND GET ATTENTION FOR

#Tesla #GCI #PRODUCTIONS
ON SOCIAL MEDIA

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
06 February, 05:47
Serious Whoah! 🧐🧐🧐

Cathy Holladay @CathyHolladay1
06 February, 05:46
yesss...we are past ready.

John Carter @Horns11
06 February, 05:41
John Carter on Mars