Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
29 November, 12:19
just cause i want to try this Heirloom Black Carrot Nebula

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
29 November, 12:43
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Great inspo! Organic, pure heirloom food grown in healthy soil with love, where the earth has been blessed by the local tribes, the plants are loved every day and nourished with gratitude and appreciation. Food prepared with love, healing and nourishing intention. How healthy will we all be then? The taste will be sublime and the food loves you back, literally. 💞
That truly is a magnificent carrot. 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 November, 01:34
In response Spirit Rising to her Publication
yes another form of soul food🙂 cherish papatuanku -mother earth, i like that land blessed by the people, its custom when making natural medicine,with the Tangata whenua ..indigenous people
one here thanks/says a prayer to the plant before picking/collecting..to make Rongoa..traditional medicine

Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
🤗Your message resonates so deeply with me and is exactly what I was saying. Thank you for sharing. 😍
01:46 PM - Nov 29, 2022
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SpiritRising in this post can reply
29 November, 01:57
In response Spirit Rising to her Publication
😁you make me big smile..your welcome💜