Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 November, 12:42
People on TS can’t tell it’s a movie.
🫣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
29 November, 12:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It appears to be the case in most alternative hubs as well. In my experience, they are awake to at least some of the evil but not able to piece it all together so they get angry and lash out, looking for someone to blame. No matter what evidence is presented. I just move on. For some reason, I am finding it harder to be around negative people now. I used to be bulletproof. πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
White Bread @Southernwhitebread
29 November, 01:10
In response Spirit Rising to her Publication
I'm the same now with negativity. I find myself starting or entering a negative conversation, realizing its going south and bail. The negativity right now in my life is not worthy. Lower vibration humans and some domesticated animals are easier to spot for me.

Wow, animals too. I didn't make that connection.😊

I suspect my change could be the ascension cycle or the entire process of awakening in general. As the vibration gets higher, I gravitate towards love and feel more attuned to higher vibrational frequencies as I become more in sync with my highest desires. I am becoming softer as a person. I used to play around with manifestation when I was young and I could bring experiences and people to me sometimes items too by connecting with their frequency and holding that connected feeling in my solar plexus and heart space. It was so exciting! I find I am coming back to that slowly. It's truly a fascinating time to be here! 😍
01:42 PM - Nov 29, 2022
In response White Bread to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SpiritRising in this post can reply
White Bread @Southernwhitebread
29 November, 01:48
In response Spirit Rising to her Publication
I've enjoyed listening to these at night

https://t.me/Majestic12Mir...

29 November, 01:51
In response White Bread to his Publication
πŸ€—Thank you