Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 November, 06:01
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
JACOB'S LADDER

MEETING GOD FACE-TO-FACE AT PINI-"EL"

IS-RA-"EL" MEANS "SHINING RAY OF LIGHT"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 November, 06:04
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE CHRIST WITHIN: MEETING GOD FACE-TO-FACE AT PENI-"EL"
The Amazing Sacred Secretion - Christ Within / "Face to Face at Peniel (Pineal)" - YouTube

A full biblical and physiological guide to raising Christ's sacred secretion within your body. This video is a result of hours spent in prayer and meditatin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
29 November, 06:45
Thank you..that video was awesome 💗🙏

29 November, 06:57
In response janice marie to her Publication
THE ONE THAT FOLLOWS is Even BETTER with more Sophisticated Imagery! Please Watch! THE ANATOMY OF THE INNER CHRIST, John Jullien St John. He is a Former Drug Addict who not only overcame his Addiction but Discovered the Power of the Sacred Secretion. He Now Runs a Children's Village in Tanzania that takes in Stray Children and Dogs and Provides them a Safe, Loving Space in which to Live.
A Man of Great Faith who is Clearly WALKING HIS TALK!

janice marie @jmmcginley
Yes..i think you shared one of his videos before and i check in with him regularly. i was very impressed..i could listen to him all day.
11:50 AM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by jmmcginley in this post can reply
29 November, 12:40
In response janice marie to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️