Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 November, 06:01
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
JACOB'S LADDER

MEETING GOD FACE-TO-FACE AT PINI-"EL"

IS-RA-"EL" MEANS "SHINING RAY OF LIGHT"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 November, 06:04
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE CHRIST WITHIN: MEETING GOD FACE-TO-FACE AT PENI-"EL"
The Amazing Sacred Secretion - Christ Within / "Face to Face at Peniel (Pineal)" - YouTube

A full biblical and physiological guide to raising Christ's sacred secretion within your body. This video is a result of hours spent in prayer and meditatin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
29 November, 06:45
Thank you..that video was awesome 💗🙏

THE ONE THAT FOLLOWS is Even BETTER with more Sophisticated Imagery! Please Watch! THE ANATOMY OF THE INNER CHRIST, John Jullien St John. He is a Former Drug Addict who not only overcame his Addiction but Discovered the Power of the Sacred Secretion. He Now Runs a Children's Village in Tanzania that takes in Stray Children and Dogs and Provides them a Safe, Loving Space in which to Live.
A Man of Great Faith who is Clearly WALKING HIS TALK!
06:57 AM - Nov 29, 2022
In response janice marie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
29 November, 11:50
Yes..i think you shared one of his videos before and i check in with him regularly. i was very impressed..i could listen to him all day.

29 November, 12:40
In response janice marie to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️