Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
There have been rumors and hints of a huge transformational change coming. Hopis talked about it to me in my childhood near Tucson, Arizona. Many cultures have this "future legend." I

Q hints at it, calls it The Great Awakening. Sky Event. References Looking Glass which is a back-engineered ET Time Travel technology that predicts a monumental transformation.
End of Mayan calendar. Timelines. Rapture. Rising. Many allusions and descriptions. Lourdes, Fatima, Garabandal. Even the Virgin Mary talks about this. Pole shift, 3D to 4D to 5D, ships from other world coming to spirit us away.
Not that I believe this entirely or any "prophesy" BUT this is an example of the concepts swirling around.
SOMETHING is coming. But what? ?!?
Even the R post (JFK JR reference) alluded to this. Q is really into this, whatever it is. The Cabal is trying to prevent it and change humans so they cannot experience Ascension and are trapped in this prison planet.

Looking for the truth.
10:42 AM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
29 November, 02:14
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
once the allow us and them on otherside of ice wall to me technolgies they maybe all that Nikolas Tesla learned i sure hope its sooner than later

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
29 November, 02:14
In 2023, there will be a big change. This is evident in the astrological charts. Read Chinese or astrological horoscopes based on the sky map. This is why they say sky event and nothing can't stop what is coming. 😉 And Pluto in November 2024 😅😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
29 November, 02:15
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
Thanks Aga

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
29 November, 02:12
yeah whether little alien or just ancient teacnology and aliens mean people from lands that have been hidden from seems more likely

White Bread @Southernwhitebread
29 November, 11:11
tasty little nuggets of alien technology

White Bread @Southernwhitebread
29 November, 11:09
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt