Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
29 November, 01:56
WINNING BIGLY!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
29 November, 06:31
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I was banned, so I created a new profile using a different email and while putting my profile up I was banned either because they have a sneaky way of identifying you even with a VPN or the word patriot gets you banned!😠 I sent them a nasty comment in response (venting lol) 🤬 and received notification I was PERMANENTLY banned and I never even got to send ONE message 💩💩💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 November, 08:13
In response Spirit Rising to her Publication
Military is in control of twitter for a long time…every day is a test. I was suspended 185 times, my current account had to be completely camouflaged….no mention in anyway to previous names, not following any anons

Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
🤨Truly frightening to have that much power. Hope all is restored soon. 🤔
08:26 AM - Nov 29, 2022
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SpiritRising in this post can reply
29 November, 08:31
In response Spirit Rising to her Publication
It will be…day by day more original accounts will be reactivated as we are called back and deployed by the military