mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 November, 08:39
I think many of the unvaxxed pray for the vaxxed.

I pray the unvaxxed can be protected from shedding.
I pray there might be cures for the shedding, their blood clots. and other side-effects
I pray that an entire generation has not been sterilized.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
Liberalism is a mental disorder highly exacerbated by taking the jab and successive boosters.
08:56 PM - Nov 28, 2022
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ur1spark in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
28 November, 09:01
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Not all vaxed are liberals. Some did it for mankind and thought they were doing it to save Grandma and Grandpa. Not all vaxed people did it to be sheep they trusted science.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 November, 09:12
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
My immediate family is conservative, Supports President Trump.

I was unable to convince them to not take the shots. It was humbling that I could not get through to them.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
28 November, 11:51
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I realize not all vaxxed are liberals. I (sadly) have many conservative friends who are vaxxed. I was responding to the picture of the Fox broadcast stating that DEMS wanted China's zero covid policy and more covid rules. The percentages associated with basically how to punish the vaxxed are the views of the democrats/liberals. IMO, it shows their deranged thinking...hence "liberalism is a mental disorder". Also, there seems to be many who believe the jab affects thinking...so my comment about the jab exacerbating the mental disorder was just playing off of that. I realize many complied to be able to visit family members, to travel, to keep jobs etc. Both left and right were fooled by the relentless lies.