mars 1776 @mars_1776
I think many of the unvaxxed pray for the vaxxed.

I pray the unvaxxed can be protected from shedding.
I pray there might be cures for the shedding, their blood clots. and other side-effects
I pray that an entire generation has not been sterilized.
08:39 PM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 November, 08:58
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Nothing is a surprise to God, walking it out, none will be forsaken.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
28 November, 08:57
Of course we do theyre our family. My whole family are vaxed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 November, 09:08
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Mine to.
It was really quite humbling that I could not break through to any of them.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
28 November, 08:56
Liberalism is a mental disorder highly exacerbated by taking the jab and successive boosters.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
28 November, 09:01
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Not all vaxed are liberals. Some did it for mankind and thought they were doing it to save Grandma and Grandpa. Not all vaxed people did it to be sheep they trusted science.

Violet *** @Violetfire
28 November, 08:54
I pray they aren't putting Graphene in our food and water

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
28 November, 09:31
In response Violet *** to her Publication
They are!!! Its in all of us! Be we are already learning how to fix it! Its ok, and we will help them! ❤️

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
28 November, 08:54
Descent souls wouldn't wish harm on others. There are many that fit the bill. Humble pie to he served up soon if not already