Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
28 November, 08:17
GeorgeNews Telegram - 8:13pm

Ron Gould of the Mohave County Board of Supervisors was told he would be arrested if he did not certify the election: "I vote aye under duress...I found out today that I have no choice but to vote "Aye" or I will be arrested and charged with a felony".

Wtf is going on?

h/t https://t.me/TommyRobinson...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
28 November, 08:20
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Were it were me I would defy them - loud and often.

Let them come, they will regret it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
28 November, 08:26
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
We’ll see how real the movie is in Canada when I refuse to submit my tax return in April (this flick needs to be near the end by then hopefully), but some sh** is gonna get real if Revenue Canada is still a thing (my way of putting the β€œmovie” to the test).

Cabal is gone. Imma do a wee testβ€¦πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ€¨

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
28 November, 08:32
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Would have happened long ago if people had the sack to do it….far too many talking tough online yet no videos of leading a protest, getting in an official’s face etc. Military is the only way, being the crisis actors to look like North Anericans finally get that freedom is not free like we have watched around the world, still crickets at home