Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
GeorgeNews Telegram - 8:13pm

Ron Gould of the Mohave County Board of Supervisors was told he would be arrested if he did not certify the election: "I vote aye under duress...I found out today that I have no choice but to vote "Aye" or I will be arrested and charged with a felony".

Wtf is going on?

h/t https://t.me/TommyRobinson...
08:17 PM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
28 November, 09:39
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
who told him he would be arrested and what law is he breaking?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 November, 09:42
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
[They] don’t follow ant laws, just make them up for control. Reading between the lines, do what we tell you to do or we will kill your family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
28 November, 09:33
AMERICAN DEMOCRACY LEVEL 2.0.

IF YOU LET JEWS RULLED OVER YOU, IT ALWAYS END WITH GENOCIDE...

#HELLOUKRAINE

MOST FUNNY IS, THAT YOUR COUNTRY IS TRYING SOO HARD TO DISGINGUIS YANKEES FROM AUSSIES, GAYNADIANZ AND BRITTONZ...

BUT YOU ARE MOULDED IN SAME FORM
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://youtu.be/ZVYqB0uTK...

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
29 November, 12:03
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
I would love to initiate a pyage showing support for the people in Maricopa County. They have been cheated out of an honest election. I do not know how to go about it though.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
28 November, 09:28
What felony would he be charged with?

28 November, 09:32
In response USA DAR to his Publication
A fake one…what rules or laws do any of [them] follow or live by? Just make shit up to control people with fear

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
28 November, 09:23
We know what the fuck is going on its not questionable. We have been infiltrated for a very long time. These are the results of people who hate us. Theyve controlled everything.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
We know what the fuck is going on its not questionable. We have been infiltrated for a very long time. These are the results of people who hate us. Theyve controlled everything.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M

28 November, 09:24
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
🎯🎯🎯

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M

The Real Me @TheRealMe
28 November, 09:07
WTF? And why is this video such low quality that we can't even see faces? MUCH is amiss.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
28 November, 09:05
Kevin MCarthy district....hmmmm! πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
28 November, 08:43
So hard to watch all this blatant, in your face banana republic corruption, but I am trusting the plan and that justice will be served. I want to see all these scum bags: Hobbs, Gates etc. in chains on a perp walk. They must all be deeply compromised, black mailed and desperate or just plain evil to be this in your face, or maybe it's part of the movie. and "this is their Tombstone" as Doq says.

28 November, 08:48
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
It is all a movie…God already won, the main players are long gone. Everything in the public is a movie to wake up the sleeping and prepare the awoken for our role when it is over

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
28 November, 08:25
Fight Ron, fight! πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
28 November, 08:20
Were it were me I would defy them - loud and often.

Let them come, they will regret it.

28 November, 08:23
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
🎬πŸŽ₯🍿