Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 November, 07:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
28 November, 06:13
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Q says “I am not a prophet” dasting🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 November, 06:18
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
My understanding would be this ;
If one could move forward and backward in time, without changing the outcome ( we anons are who is changing outcomes) then they really are not prophets. They are more like scribes, documenting everything. They ask us to research, they ask us to think, nothing direct. Like I said, just my take....

Only people mentioned by Cmrivers75 in this post can reply
28 November, 06:25
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
One day we will sit and have a cup of coffee and talk about how we all got through this...

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
28 November, 09:02
I just Love this thought!! cant wait to meet sooooooo Many of my Sweet, Loving Warrior Friends!!! 😊🙏❤👍😍😀🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
28 November, 09:36
I will have tea ! I posted yesterday about hoping to keep in touch and meet people here in my area and around in travels. We the Anons will it to be !