Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 November, 07:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
28 November, 06:13
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Q says “I am not a prophet” dasting🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 November, 06:18
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
My understanding would be this ;
If one could move forward and backward in time, without changing the outcome ( we anons are who is changing outcomes) then they really are not prophets. They are more like scribes, documenting everything. They ask us to research, they ask us to think, nothing direct. Like I said, just my take....

28 November, 06:19
well said Charlie

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
One day we will sit and have a cup of coffee and talk about how we all got through this...
06:25 PM - Nov 28, 2022
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
28 November, 09:36
I will have tea ! I posted yesterday about hoping to keep in touch and meet people here in my area and around in travels. We the Anons will it to be !

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
28 November, 09:02
I just Love this thought!! cant wait to meet sooooooo Many of my Sweet, Loving Warrior Friends!!! 😊🙏❤👍😍😀🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

28 November, 09:09
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
I agree whole heartedly with you, Cathy!
It has been a rough ride, but we have made some real true friends through all of this!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 November, 08:14
☕I can't wait :). I can almost smell the coffee in the air. Sending love Patriot :)

28 November, 09:00
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you, Hope sending love right back at ya!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 November, 08:14
☕I can't wait :). I can almost smell the coffee in the air. Sending love Patriot :)

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
28 November, 08:12
Lord knows I cant wait for that wonderful day

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
28 November, 07:58
That would be a great time!!

28 November, 09:06
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
You definitely are invited!
I look forward to it and we all will make it happen!
Stay safe SouthernPatriot

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
28 November, 07:50
Imma need something stronger than coffee...like pur oxygen...lol I'd prolly faint. ijs-😁😆

28 November, 09:04
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I got ya covered!

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
28 November, 09:24
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
What's that?
We'd probably all faint if we had that! 😂

Anne Kats @anneanon1
28 November, 07:37
From your mouth to Gods ears . Maybe if we go to heaven we will get to meet one another 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

28 November, 06:26
i look foward to it fren