Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
05 March, 04:26
It appears that #jfkjr is alive and looking fine
Cousin Robert Kennedy Jr seems to be shaRing the good vibes
believeπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»
Remembering when this goodie dropped ~ a comm vibing day
A knowing smile

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
05 March, 04:31
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
I'm having a hard time seeing how you get a Q out of it? Who drew the Q on it? Cool turtle too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 March, 04:42
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
the photo with the Q appears to be of a more recent photo of John Kennedy Jr ~ he is aged with some gray which he did not have July 1999 πŸ˜‰πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
05 March, 04:45
Oh, OK- I see that. He does look a little older in that picture. I personally think that there's a good chance that JJ is on the Q team. We're all ready for his Grand re-entrance into the public lime-light- Thanks!

06 March, 03:09
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
πŸ’―πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ» At the ready
I love this one with 🐢 Fridayβ™₯️

🧐MAGA news
in the background window

#FutureProvesPast

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
And she has flares on cause she is KEWL af. Js.
06:09 PM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it