Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 November, 11:22
Anyone have that video clip of Klaus Schwab mentioning some legal ramifications of getting the vaccine? Alluding to Vaxxed could be considered property theory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
28 November, 05:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 November, 11:32
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Yuval Noah Harari: Humans are now hackable animals

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 November, 11:54
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
He looks jewish.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
That's an antisemitic statement to make. I'm reporting you to the ADL. 🤪😂🤣
11:58 AM - Nov 28, 2022
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 November, 12:54
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Who's that?...a bunch of other jews who decide what is tolerated in their society? Seriously tho, anyone who's not fighting against the synogogue of satan and their complicit jews who distinguish themselves as in full support of the minions of satan by not declaring themselves as separate from it....regardless of why....they need to get the fuck outta my foxhole!!! 379 patriotic anons are in my foxhole....and if even just one of u is offended by this...or will not designate the synogogue of satan and ALL who allow its reign to continue as YOUR enemy too...get the fuck out of my foxhole!
Which jews among us or anywhere else have separated themselves from the synogogue of satan by stating this?? YES it fucking matters!
I DONT HATE JEWS...per se. Msm is fully trying to destroy OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF AND DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT with accusations of anti-semitism as we speak cuz THEY ARE the s.o.s.!
ALL JEWS!!!
Man, this sh@t has to end!
Thats all.

28 November, 02:12

28 November, 02:22
Deep dive into who the Khazarian name stealers are. They are NOT Jews, but they surround themselves with sacrificial Jews who get the bad wrap.

https://clifhighvideos.com...