Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 November, 11:22
Anyone have that video clip of Klaus Schwab mentioning some legal ramifications of getting the vaccine? Alluding to Vaxxed could be considered property theory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
28 November, 05:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Yuval Noah Harari: Humans are now hackable animals
11:32 AM - Nov 28, 2022
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
28 November, 12:27
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
That guy is truly a spawn of satan, he needs to be removed from earth all together

28 November, 01:51
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
I'm pretty sure he has been removed, like most of the d.s. minions and their Controllers.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 November, 11:54
He looks jewish.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
28 November, 11:58
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
That's an antisemitic statement to make. I'm reporting you to the ADL. 🤪😂🤣

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
28 November, 11:52
He is and evil bastard.. 'nuff said.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 November, 11:50
How is this guy still breathing?

28 November, 06:31
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Who says he is still breathing? I doubt he is.