Only people mentioned by Zanne63 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 November, 06:35
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
Most know "muscle memory" and that is bc our cells have memory & provide us with generational past thoughts / experiences ... thus, everything builds on past foundations.
- seems logical right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 November, 01:02
yeah want to make some adjustments to my DNA of thoughts and fears♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
29 November, 12:39

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
28 November, 07:31
Unless...

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
28 November, 07:21
Nope.. my DNA is washed in the blood of The Lamb.. Yeah.. I have to wash it everyday cause I'm a sinner and Im working everyday to be more like Jesus but I'm still human so I mess up.

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 November, 05:44
OH really, then how come my dad could count cards in blackjack and I can't. Just kidding but he really could. PROBABLY what the word means about many things, "new creation in Jesus" "old things passed away" generational curses broken, those three off the top of my head.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 November, 03:29
'passed' it.....

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
28 November, 02:17

William Filer @TahoeBilly
28 November, 01:32
I've been saying that for years.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
28 November, 01:03
So if we conquer our fears do we save the next gen from them or make it easier for them to face? Either way I'm sitting pretty good. Fear is a choice. I Choose Not too. #GodWins Love of Truth,Freedom, Family, God, the Holy Spirit and all that is good in this world fills my heart and soul. There is no room for fear. Only Resolve.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
29 November, 01:11
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
"So if we conquer our fears do we save the next gen from them or make it easier for them to face?"

Maybe the later rather than the former. If fear or a fear is encoded in DNA then would take a while before that fear weakens or is stretched thin to the point that it does not matter anymore

-like the great-great grand daughter of an Italian immigrant
The grand daughter has little to no Italian ties sans blood
Fear works the same

Lysanne anon @lysanne
29 November, 01:19
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
I’m comfy

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 November, 12:53
makes sense. mental health is worsen every generation it would seem

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 November, 12:41
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
that's from the regular vaxxes

Cam Mac @campmac111
28 November, 12:49
This makes me think of Rupert Sheldrake's work regarding what he calls the Morphic Field. If I understood him correctly, we (being the Good Lord's creations) have the power to change future generations of humanity by what we overcome (i.e., fear) and what we learn (i.e., wisdom). He expounds by suggesting a theory that we each can actually effect the past by making our own personal changes...overcoming our own personal fears, evolving emotionally and the like. Of course, there aren't any known ways to prove this. That said, perhaps it might help explain the Mandela effect? Are we time traveling via our DNA? Do our individual efforts to learn, grow, understand and help humanity move backwards and forwards through time? It's a fascinating concept and one I have accepted as truth. I credit this belief as being the driver that compels me to improve my own flaws, to understand deeper concepts and truths that I might otherwise have shunned because they were so uncomfortable to address.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
28 November, 12:40
Literally? Or does DNA communicate wirelessly with the collective consciousness?

William Filer @TahoeBilly
28 November, 01:33
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Both I think

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
28 November, 12:38
This made me think of "future proves past" The use of the word "past" instead of "passed"

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
28 November, 12:09
Yesterday in Russia

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 November, 08:12
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
In the skies over Russia today.

The same day that Q drops an entire message about protecting your DNA, and reminds you what the *real* war is —> the transhumanist and sick, luciferian plan to eradicate your own immune system and mind control you.

Ascension.
Activation.
Geronimo.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
28 November, 12:03
"past" it on

anna justice @Truth_
28 November, 11:43
but..
Maybe 'born again' means regeneration of DNA...?

'That which is born of the flesh is flesh. That which is born of the Spirit IS spirit' John 3:7

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 November, 11:34
Nana would venture to say that Earth human DNA is a precious commodity in the universe.
It would seem that in the All that Is, we are infants.

I do believe that we are coming into a time when generations recently born and to come will retain more memories of the skills of past lives and generations.
Is it because our DNA is being repaired by a difference Earth frequency, a higher dimensional frequency that Earth is moving into?
You know Nana has questions?

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 November, 11:26
CAPTAINS LOG STARDATE 1111 CONTINUING TO DEFEAT THE EVIL CABAL