AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 November, 09:34
NEW Q PROTECT YOUR DNA.

https://www.huffpost.com/a...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx @Blinkyblinx
the “heel prick” test they give all newborns collects DNA the first day you are born. it is very hard to opt out and if you had a hospital birth you probably didn’t even realize they did it.
10:24 PM - Nov 27, 2022
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Blinkyblinx in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
27 November, 11:43
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
They bruise your heel.
straight out the Gate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
27 November, 11:08
I believe it was called the PKU test!

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
27 November, 10:55
Yes, but at this point what can you do? We didn't know but now we do and we trust God that eventually all of this will get fixed. A couple of my family members submitted their DNA to ancestry but every time I would think about doing it (paid for the kit 4 years ago) something in me just said "no no no". I never did submit mine and now I understand why. We were asleep and submissive and now we just have to have faith ❤️🙏

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
28 November, 01:41
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
same, mines still in my closet.