Life Is Good @CAJOCO
27 November, 12:46
So I have been having lung issues for a few months and have been resistant to doctors and pharmaceuticals. I had potsted about a month ago that they thought it was Covid (of course). I believe it was/is from construction that has been going on in our office building all summer. I resist big pharma and doctors for many reasons. I have been struggling with low oxygen and a CTA scan showed ground glass densities and enlarged lymphnodes. I ended up firing my PCP because she was so frustrated with my resistance that she ignored all my messages to get my results of scan for a week I. was sent to a pulmonologist who i argued about remdesivir and ivermectin. wanted me to take predisone in high dose for 6 wks. he seems to not want to deal with me now either and i am to call if i have any issues. That’s fine. so while at the hospital i had to wear a mask for 2+ hrs do a PFT and then 2 laps around office with a mask on. and they wonder why my o2 dropped to 89. hello i alreaday have low oxyge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
27 November, 08:04
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
Lemon H2O actually creates an alkaline environment. Therefore parasites can not live in this kind of environment. They crave an acidic environment. "Lemon water is acidic, it gets its acidity from the citric acid (Vitamin C) in lemons. But drinking lemon water actually alkalizes the body. Why? Because your body uses the vitamin C that lemon juice provides. This leaves the alkaline minerals in lemon juice – calcium, magnesium and potassium. Your body absorbs some of those minerals, but some end up being excreted in your urine, which raises its pH. For this reason, many people consider lemon water an alkaline beverage, even though it is acidic"https://www.lifeionizers.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
Homemade Kombucha will also have this effect πŸ‘πŸ» Kombucha can also help the body to detox too - it has 3 main types of acids that support the body too.
Wishing you good health & may you find the perfect healthcare provider for you & your needsπŸ™
PS- If you ever want to start a Kombucha brew & have questions, I’d be happy to help you to get her started. I’ve been doing continous brew for 7+years & provide weekly for small clientelle/friends.
08:46 PM - Nov 27, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by NJoy in this post can reply
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
28 November, 09:16
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
yes! i did it years ago when given a scobie. it’s been a long time but i do drink store but kombucha. i am interested in my own brew. i appreciate any info. πŸ’ž thank you!

IAM NJoy @NJoy
29 November, 04:11
1/2
Hello, I’m sorry you’re having these health issues currently, hopefully some home brewed Kombucha will support the body, & boost the gut health. I’ll be sure to include you in my blessings/prayers for good health & the perfect solution forward to present πŸ™
Now there’s a little bit of background reading but it’ll be worth it. As you know, this fermenting process/product is a living culture of organisms & it’s really about supporting Nature to do her thing. Only a few ingredients but plenty of variables when fermenting Kombucha but if you follow the process, give them love & you’ll be drinking your yummy/healthy homemade brew in no time. Probably best to start w/ individual brew to get the hang of things again, then look at continuous brew method if you think it’s a better fit. Have a read of the links, both provide concise info & 1st link has table to convert from metric- imperial for tea & brew recipes.
Links in next post.

IAM NJoy @NJoy
29 November, 04:13
2/2
Cultured Living - Thorough info & how to get started & so much more. I purchased 3rd Urn & a new SCOBY from this lady 5yrs ago. She loves to ferment, pickle etc, & is extremely dedicated her craft. She has generously detailed much info here on Kombucha in addition to many other fermenting products. Happy to share tips when you’re ready, & hopefully the refresher from Cultured Living’s link is a helpful source to get you prepped to start. https://culturedliving.com...
Info on Kombucha vessels & why important. https://durand.com.au/9l-g...

Good luck with the reading & sourcing your starter kit. Buy an organic brew from the shelf if you can’t find someone to gift you a SCOBY, you’ll be surprised who is happy to share out their x
Look forward to reconnecting when you’re ready πŸ™