Dimitri Anon @Spartan
When the 5G is activated on those who had the jab, this is what happens. Seen it too many times.
He’s not looking for something, that’s similar to Grand Mal seizures
02:52 PM - Nov 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
27 November, 05:15
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
All the observations below are legit. Neither I, nor anyone I follow has the perfect explanation. The best video I have seen on this is from STFN (Stranger Than Fiction News). They seem to nail it and I agree with them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 November, 03:38
Why do they all do this? every video of the is the same? They all look up and over shoulder before they drop? Weird???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
27 November, 03:25
I noticed that too.....I have seen video some ppl start looking up like they see something and try to spin toward it......Scary......

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
27 November, 03:20
I thought that must be it. Kill grid activation.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 November, 03:18
That twisting of the head, so extreme, it causes the body to follow...