Life Is Good @CAJOCO
27 November, 12:46
So I have been having lung issues for a few months and have been resistant to doctors and pharmaceuticals. I had potsted about a month ago that they thought it was Covid (of course). I believe it was/is from construction that has been going on in our office building all summer. I resist big pharma and doctors for many reasons. I have been struggling with low oxygen and a CTA scan showed ground glass densities and enlarged lymphnodes. I ended up firing my PCP because she was so frustrated with my resistance that she ignored all my messages to get my results of scan for a week I. was sent to a pulmonologist who i argued about remdesivir and ivermectin. wanted me to take predisone in high dose for 6 wks. he seems to not want to deal with me now either and i am to call if i have any issues. That’s fine. so while at the hospital i had to wear a mask for 2+ hrs do a PFT and then 2 laps around office with a mask on. and they wonder why my o2 dropped to 89. hello i alreaday have low oxyge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CathyA @CathyA
This is what I do when my oxygen level is low I put 5 drops of tea tree oil in a diffuser it opens up my lungs I have running next to my bed every night been doing this for years
01:41 PM - Nov 27, 2022
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CathyA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CathyA , click on at the bottom under it