Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 November, 01:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 November, 01:26
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
1/2

Some good advice.

Finding God in my own experience came in levels.

I was saved in church at 12 and by saved I mean the spirit of God came into me quite physically and emotionally.

I have always known Jesus and have always believed in and felt God in my life.

When I bled out & had NDE in my 20's I was in God's presence & learned what we really are>infinite fractals of God. I learned that God is not the grandfather figure floating in the clouds we have been led to believe, He literally everything everywhere, and CAN be any form He likes.

Everyday since then has been bonus days for me. You can ask my daughter, I really thought for yrs that once my kids were grown and on their own my time here would be up.

I was prepared for that for yrs, was fine with it.Then when my son died about a yr after graduating Pharmacy school, I not only grieved him but I couldn't understand why God took him instead of me.Once the 2 of them were born I thought God sent me back to...

c

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
2/2
I thought God had just sent me back long enough to get my 2 kids raised up, I believed that was the purpose of throwing me back.
After that my relationship with God changed yet again to another level. I was never mad at God for taking my children. I understood where they went. Sometimes I felt guilty not really understanding why him instead of me. I was ready and he had a little girl here, but God saw me thr the hardest thing in my life I ever had to do.
It was very hard when I lost the newborn twins, but when I lost my boy I had for 28 yrs, it was only thro God holding my hand that I was able to climb out of the deep dark pit that throws every parent into, sorry Dad's but Mother's are worse.

For yrs I did not understand what God's purpose was for me now, until he threw down a lightening bolt in the shape of a cross with a baby under it & DEMANDED I pay attention.

This connecting to the actual God consciousness the last 4yrs has been a huge jump in levels. Now I understa
01:39 PM - Nov 27, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
27 November, 08:39
I think the precipice is individually crafted for each child of God. I think you have found God, I think your children are safe for eternity with God.

27 November, 09:23
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Nana would agree, we all are safe with God if we just speak to him from the heart.

arba happihr @arba
27 November, 02:49
Everyone has a story. EVERYONE!
No one is spared.
I believe IF I had not walked the painful journey I was on, I wouldn't be right here right now.
Survivors We All Are!
Dolores Cannon helped me understand
We are playing a part ,and will all hook up again one day
She said many, will say,
Well we didn't do very well with this part.
Dolores Cannon says, Forgiveness is imperative!!!
I trusted her words and followed what she said.
I have forgiven all of those involved with my sons death. ,
Imagine having to live life knowing you took an innocent life! OUCH!
Forgiving wasn't up for discussion until Dolores Explained how journeys work,
All of the Ignorant who have caused me harm.
Forgiven. (Not forgotten)
Good Luck to them.
I will walk with God and those who are loving.
We made it "You Guys!" ! We made it!
We survived the difficult lessons needed to move forward.
Thank you God for helping us mend and move forward.

27 November, 03:02
In response arba happihr to her Publication
We do all have a story. Some good some bad but what ever the story, the path brought us all here together for a reason.

27 November, 01:59
2 of 2
I have always had some abilities - seeing things before they happen, and an awareness of other worldly things. I have been awake since 1984 in varying degrees. I knew about the Illuminuttis back then.
In the early 90's I knew about Fritz Springmier and MK programming.
I have been fully awake since about 1995.
Most of my time is spent researching and trying to make sense of life.
I have never doubted God being present in my life.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
27 November, 02:34
I cant imagine going through this alone. You must be thrilled to see people waking up.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 November, 02:40
For me.... since age 5. God is real and we, who have walked with Him for many, many years - know this. His presence was very strong at moments of great pain in my life and He stood by me in my wrong choices bringing me back on track. He never left me alone to walk through anything in my life that He didn't provide an answer. With the keen spirit of discernment He blesses me with, He shows me what work needs to be done - what Word of His needs to be spoken and He will even tell me to be silent and watch - that His Word is a pearl of great price and even though that WORD is for everyone - not everyone will keep it close to their heart and polished for the pearl it is. He doesn't cast His Word before swine where it's trampled.

He was there when my sons died and later when my grandsons died and He was there when I was in the MRI tube and Satan came to buffet my undying faith. The Spirit of the Lord came upon me and out came HIS WORD in warfare battle that cleared that MRI Lab of staff.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 November, 01:57
I understand too Nana! Our stories are eerily similar with Our Children! Seems we have had a profound meaning for being here at this very time! Plus I am the only one left now from 3 sisters and 1 brother, I was the middle child! My Mother and Fathers (Step-Dad), gone! I have only distant cousins left, that i haven’t seen since childhood! I am so Happy to be here to See and Feel this all coming to the Light! I Feel So Blessed! And I Have Such a Wonderful Family I have Found Here! I Even Feel like I’ve Picked Up Some New Kids Here! ❤️
May Father In Heaven Lead Us and Bless Us All!
Love To You and All My Family Here 🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💫
#GodWinsALWAYS #NCSWIC #tbiytc #wwg1wga

27 November, 02:33
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Glad you are here too hun!
Family isn't always blood!

27 November, 01:55
1 0f 2
You definitely have had experiences that have bolstered your faith in God and Jesus.
For me, my birth mom died giving birth to me. ( I have attachment disorder). I was raised in an alcoholic/abusive family. In public they were pillars of the community - she a school teacher, him a business man. I became withdrawn and angry at life. I was young the first time I got sober...20 Y/O. for a year. Drank again, and then sober 2.5 years. IN that time, I met a professor from Loyola University in Chicago. He helped keep me out of trouble for a while.
I drank again for about a year and got sober in the Military. I tried to kill myself and it did not work. I then prayed and asked God to take the obsession away. At that point, my life changed. I have met many people and have been of service to teens, prisoners and rehabs.
I have been sober 27 years and I have no doubt God is active in my life.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
27 November, 09:03
Freedom in all things is so important. Happy for you.

Our transparency is important in creating unity / community. Thank you for sharing your story.

Grateful to God being in the business of restoration and to reconcile our relationship with Him. His lovingkindness toward us is never ending. He is for us!

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
27 November, 10:45
Way to overcome Charlie! God has you! 🕊