Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 November, 01:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 November, 01:26
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
1/2

Some good advice.

Finding God in my own experience came in levels.

I was saved in church at 12 and by saved I mean the spirit of God came into me quite physically and emotionally.

I have always known Jesus and have always believed in and felt God in my life.

When I bled out & had NDE in my 20's I was in God's presence & learned what we really are>infinite fractals of God. I learned that God is not the grandfather figure floating in the clouds we have been led to believe, He literally everything everywhere, and CAN be any form He likes.

Everyday since then has been bonus days for me. You can ask my daughter, I really thought for yrs that once my kids were grown and on their own my time here would be up.

I was prepared for that for yrs, was fine with it.Then when my son died about a yr after graduating Pharmacy school, I not only grieved him but I couldn't understand why God took him instead of me.Once the 2 of them were born I thought God sent me back to...

c

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 November, 01:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
2/2
I thought God had just sent me back long enough to get my 2 kids raised up, I believed that was the purpose of throwing me back.
After that my relationship with God changed yet again to another level. I was never mad at God for taking my children. I understood where they went. Sometimes I felt guilty not really understanding why him instead of me. I was ready and he had a little girl here, but God saw me thr the hardest thing in my life I ever had to do.
It was very hard when I lost the newborn twins, but when I lost my boy I had for 28 yrs, it was only thro God holding my hand that I was able to climb out of the deep dark pit that throws every parent into, sorry Dad's but Mother's are worse.

For yrs I did not understand what God's purpose was for me now, until he threw down a lightening bolt in the shape of a cross with a baby under it & DEMANDED I pay attention.

This connecting to the actual God consciousness the last 4yrs has been a huge jump in levels. Now I understa

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
1 0f 2
You definitely have had experiences that have bolstered your faith in God and Jesus.
For me, my birth mom died giving birth to me. ( I have attachment disorder). I was raised in an alcoholic/abusive family. In public they were pillars of the community - she a school teacher, him a business man. I became withdrawn and angry at life. I was young the first time I got sober...20 Y/O. for a year. Drank again, and then sober 2.5 years. IN that time, I met a professor from Loyola University in Chicago. He helped keep me out of trouble for a while.
I drank again for about a year and got sober in the Military. I tried to kill myself and it did not work. I then prayed and asked God to take the obsession away. At that point, my life changed. I have met many people and have been of service to teens, prisoners and rehabs.
I have been sober 27 years and I have no doubt God is active in my life.
01:55 PM - Nov 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
27 November, 10:45
Way to overcome Charlie! God has you! 🕊

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
27 November, 09:03
Freedom in all things is so important. Happy for you.

Our transparency is important in creating unity / community. Thank you for sharing your story.

Grateful to God being in the business of restoration and to reconcile our relationship with Him. His lovingkindness toward us is never ending. He is for us!

27 November, 09:55
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
Thank you for your kind words and support.
God wants us to be open and honest. It is the only way to have trust in eachother.

Law & Physics @physics171
27 November, 08:54
Blessings to you, thank you for sharing.
Appreciating you, and your journey.
Much love=truth
💜💥

connie wright @cowri
27 November, 08:40
When you ask God from your Heart he listens. He helped me with smoking. I know God loves me. I am glad you are free today. Bless you

27 November, 09:53
In response connie wright to her Publication
😎Thank you Connie...
Smoking was the second thing I asked for...

27 November, 02:25
Awwh, Charlie, thank you for sharing that. It must have been hard growing up.
I know what my grandgirl has gone thr lossing her Dad at 3 and I can plainly see that it will affect her the rest of her life. Also not in a good way, but I pray everyday that like you she will, with God's help, make it thro.

So glad you are still here with us, and making a difference in others lives too. Such a good soul you are helping others as well.
The anger that comes thro childhood is hard to overcome.
"You're a good man Charlie Brown"
Bet you have heard that more than a time or two!
Younger ppl wont have a clue where that saying comes from!😂
You have to be old like me to appreciate "Charlie Brown" cartoons.

Love you hun, hope you and wifey are having a great holiday weekend.

27 November, 02:28
Thank you Nana, Yes I was lucky to have Lisa home all weekend!
I love you... Keep shining your light!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 November, 02:00
Father Bless You Charlie! 🙏🏼❤️
You are a strong Soul to have survived all that! 🙌🏻💫

27 November, 02:01
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you Beverly....
We all have a story and it has shaped us to be ready for what is to come. I am one of the lucky ones...