Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Good Morning Patriots! ☀️

Happy and Blessed #KennedySunday to all of God’s lions 🦁🙏🏻

Everything happens for a reason. Never worry about the people God has removed from your life, he heard conversations you couldn’t hear he saw things you couldn’t see. You were chosen to go where few have ever gone before, find the few going with you and let the others go who were not chosen to continue further up the mountain. Circles at the end have to be kept small, keep going we are almost there! ❤️🤟🏻
08:48 AM - Nov 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
27 November, 09:25
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Good Morning Chris 💫🌞
I've been questioning things for several decades. So this is a natural evolution for me. I accept my purpose in this life and at
the moment am very content. 🧡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 November, 09:28
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Good morning Evangelina! That is how we do it…our journey began the moment we were born, the road has been long. With all our trust and faith in God, we focus on the joy in this journey together and allow ourselves to feel at peace. Keep being awesome! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
27 November, 09:14
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I'm still with you my brother. 🤗

27 November, 09:16
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Good Morning sweet Sister! I was just thinking about you….vibes! I never doubted you would not be standing until the end ❤️