Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
27 November, 11:14
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
🫶🫶🫶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 November, 10:36
Vincent (Latin: Vincentius) is a male given name derived from the Roman name Vincentius, which is derived from the Latin word vincere (to conquer).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
27 November, 09:53
This song has brought tears to my eyes ever since it came out. Never has it spoken to me like it has today. Especially that last line. 😭😭

Thank you for sharing!

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
27 November, 09:51
Always loved this song.....kinda bittersweet quality, but I realize I never truly "heard" the words.....NOW I UNDERSTAND!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 November, 09:57
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
💛🌟🙏

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
27 November, 09:45
Is that Don McLean singing?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 November, 09:56
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
🤩
Yet another "Mc"

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
27 November, 11:25
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
Yes.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
27 November, 09:44
❤️

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
27 November, 09:42
Seems a good song to signal "the precipice"

"they would not listen, they did not know how
perhaps they'll listen now"

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 November, 09:11
I have listened to this song my entire life, and never truly HEARD it💖

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 November, 09:18
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I agree.. 💛🌟

hope saxton @Scribe11
27 November, 10:59
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Me either.
Slowly but surely, everything isis beginning to make sense.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
27 November, 09:07
🌼Good morning, Ser!
Even though I have listened to this song many, many times. Gosh, that hit me. Thank you for posting it here for us.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 November, 09:18
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
🌞🌻Good morning, Jenn!
I agree, the song hits differently now.💛🌟

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 November, 09:01
🙏❤️😃👍💥

Lawrence Garrison @garrison55
27 November, 08:21
Vincent - (Starry, Starry Night) Don McLean - Cover by Emily Linge - YouTube

"Vincent" was written by Don McLean as a tribute to Vincent van Gogh. It is often titled after its opening refrain, "Starry, Starry Night", a reference to Va...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 November, 08:46
In response Lawrence Garrison to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️ Beautiful version!!
Thank you for sharing! 🙏