The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
26 November, 07:28
Hello beautiful friends!!

It brings joy to my damaged brain when i think of your loving encouraging prayers and words for the healing of my brain and soul.

I think of you all and pray for you frequently.

Im slowly improving, doin therapy 3x/day 7 days week. But nothing takes the place of love, prayers and time.

Who knows, maybe ill be smarter than ever after my injured brain is rewired! If i am, even if not, i will always keep fighting for you, for truth, justice and goodness.

Nothing is more valuable than a human life and believe me, you are so valuable.

I love my friends!!

Keep winning!

⛈️🌞🌈🌈❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😊🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cam Mac @campmac111
Thank you for the prayers and love. Sending the same, along with prayers for your perfect healing...binding them with all these other good souls doing the same for amplification.
🙏😇🙏😇🙏😇
02:26 AM - Nov 27, 2022
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Only people mentioned by campmac111 in this post can reply
The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
27 November, 07:42
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
Bless you CampMac! We restle not against flesh and blood Ephesians 6. Also King David conqured so much more than the Philistine Giant Goliath, he conquered a downcast soul meaning depression and anxiety. In psalm 42 he did it by the spirit. Brain injuries lead to severe depression and anxiety. But the wat to conqure it and the negative frequencies of the wicked spirits is not by powers or might, but by my Spirit says the Lord Jesus Christ. What an amazing God we willingly serve. Bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cam Mac @campmac111
27 November, 10:37
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Yes, we are truly blessed to have been given access to God 24/7. Dr. Missler called it our "hotline" to the Creator of the universe and I can't tell you how many times I've gratefully used it/am using it. Blessings to you.