Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 04:03
Superbowl 55. #55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Crumb @Cookie95
Found it. Someone did get a screenshot.
04:15 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cookie95 in this post can reply
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
06 February, 10:43
In response Cookie Crumb to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 February, 02:08
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
I wish

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
07 February, 02:08
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
I was following him on twiter and reposted it and no one believed it was true..hey all just said hummm...so is this real or fake? I mean Trump and Powell was following him. So I thought it was legit

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
06 February, 08:20
I saw this a month ago...........then we all got kicked off.

Future Lori @FutureLori
06 February, 08:17
I absolutely believe that was the marker. Saw it happen and put it in the back of my mind just in case. As the days progressed I realized THAT was IT!!!!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
06 February, 06:36
I posted that the day it came out and was pretty much poo pooed. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 February, 06:28
😔I miss him and all his great posts. Hope he returns!! (There is a Patriot 1776 on here, and he's great, but it's not the same. Different "voice." If it is the same one, he's changed. 😔 )

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 February, 06:29
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
PS: I remember he loved Lou Dobbs. So, he's probably not too happy today about Dobbs being kicked off Fox Business.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 February, 06:07
I took a screenshot of this on Twitter & posted it on Gab because no one else seemed to be doing it. I remembered that the Q post didn't specify it would be the President who would tweet it
That account was one suspended in the purge last month

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
06 February, 05:16
it is 55! 🙀🤯.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
06 February, 05:15
When?!?!

Cookie Crumb @Cookie95
06 February, 05:17
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
It happened the day of the "insurrection". The time it was posted was 4:17PM PST or 7:17PM EST.

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
06 February, 05:00

Jus Hen @Jhch
06 February, 05:04
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
Coming Soon

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
06 February, 04:54
TY - I just bookmarked it..

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 February, 04:36
😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😃😃😃😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀