Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
If you could spare a prayer, please send one my way. My 29 year old son committed suicide. They found him this afternoon. We are atba loss and just....broken.
10:29 PM - Nov 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by BarneyBear777 in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
08 February, 05:55
In response Robin B777 to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
03 December, 11:45
I am simply blown away by all the comments, love, prayers that all of you wonderful people have shown me with the loss of my son. Its been a tough few days. Glad to have left Alabama. Thank you all for all of your words. it is very appreciated! There ia definitely something special on this platform. So much ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
02 December, 01:39
So very sorry, happened in my family. It takes your breath away. So, so sorry. His pain is gone.

Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
02 December, 12:31
so very sorry

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
01 December, 08:50
So sorry for your loss! 🥺 Sending love and prayers your way! 🙏❤️

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
29 November, 02:33
So sorry for your loss! May God comfort you and your family! Prayers out to you!

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
28 November, 10:07
🙏🏽

High Caliber Citizen @HighCaliberCitizen
28 November, 09:24
My heart breaks for you and all who love you and your son. Evil delights as their plans lead people to this end. The war against evil is being waged and we shall win which leads us to the event when we shall see all those qlwe love again. Keep your hope, faith and love for others and know that righteous anger aligns with the behavior God hates. Misleading your son to end his life is a behavior God hates. Praying for peace from God to find its way to your soul. Vengence is His and evil will pay a price for what it has done.
We love you! Never let evil tell you we don't.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
28 November, 06:59
🙏 Sending prayers for you and your family. My deepest condolences to you and your loved ones.

Beverly ..... @Freedomseekerchick
28 November, 06:17
i am so sorry. prayers for you and your family 🙏🙏🙏

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
28 November, 05:55
🙏So sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.🙏

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
28 November, 05:04
sending prayers of healing vibrations🙏 & a 🔆 bright warm comforting frequency in the Light of Christ and in the Almighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth ×3.
prayers up 👆 🙏💜🙏
death is an illusion there is no death just going back to the SOURCE
my heart ♥ goes out to you and your family
🙏 👪 🙏
🤜✨️💥✨️🤛

Tom Grant @GrantQ
28 November, 03:51
Prayers and condolences my friend. A parent should never have to bury one of their offspring. May God grant you strength to overcome your devasting loss.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 November, 02:14
i am so very sorry♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏the grief unbearable, only God

Space X Force @Spaceforce369
28 November, 12:48
may the Lord lift you up and place His hand on you and your family. God please be with Barney and his family and watch over them. i pray a hedge of protection over them in Jesus’ name. Amen

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 November, 12:29
Prayers for you and your family! 🙏🙏🙏

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
27 November, 10:46
🙏🙏🙏

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
27 November, 09:43
sending you so much love and prayers.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
27 November, 08:29
May Divine Love surround you and your family at this time and going forward, as you navigate this unbearable sadness. In Jesus' name we pray.🙏🙏🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 November, 08:19
Dear Barney, my heart breaks for you - I have no way of understanding the impact of your loss, may you find our condolences helpful, and I'm sincerely saddened to hear of this.
I pray that God can find a way to comfort you in the times ahead and that the grief may subside enough to allow you and your family to function through daily life. Many prayers to you and yours. In Jesus name, Amen

Christine Salerno @chris1949
27 November, 07:25
I am so very sorry, prayers coming your way

Christine Salerno @chris1949
27 November, 07:25
I am so very sorry, prayers coming your way

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
27 November, 06:50
Hugs, prayers and love to you 💞🙏💓

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
27 November, 06:41
So sorry, sending ♥️🙏🙏🙏.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 November, 04:44
Heavenly Father,
Please hear the cries of this father's grief,
for you know the anguish of his heart.
It is beyond understanding and more than he can bear.
I cannot imagine the unbearable pain and despair.
Please Lord hold him close and give this family great love.
We pray that the beauty and gift of our dear one’s life will not be overshadowed by their tragic death.
Lord, Surround the grieving and bring comfort and healing.
Lord let there be no questions or guilt but instead let there
an overwhelming desire to put LIFE back in to LIVING.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
27 November, 05:05
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
In agreement with your prayer in Jesus' Name.

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
27 November, 03:55
sending love to mend your broken hearts❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 November, 03:08
Heavenly Father, please forgive "Barney Bear777's" beloved son of all sins and welcome him home with open arms into Your heavenly Kingdom. Surround Barney Bear and her family with faith, love, and support. In Your precious and mighty Son, Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
27 November, 02:50
I am sending you a strong and long hug and my deepest most heartfelt condolences. 🙏❤️ There is no pain and no sadness where your Son has chosen to go, for he is cradled in the love and light of Our Lord. May God embrace you with his everlasting love and healing light in the coming days. Amen, And so it is.

Lion Hart76 @IKnowNothing76
27 November, 02:46
Prayers For You and Your Family!!!