Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 November, 09:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Moultriepatriot in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 November, 12:38
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Spot: A short presentation or commercial on television or radio between major programs: a news spot.

The possibilities of the definition of just the word “spot” are bountiful.

I do remember VK talking about acquiring a cheaper television advertisement rate because he said he was Jewish…

https://www.thefreediction...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
27 November, 10:16
That is also the sword as well when you look at the whole constellation.

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
27 November, 07:02
Thank you for volunteering! 🥰

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 November, 01:37
whatever happened to _CQRAL? I really liked her vibe and info/enlightenment on Twitter.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 November, 11:06
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Read her last message here I’m still in shock.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
26 November, 11:56
Is this where you are from? I am reading a bit about this in the book The Seeders by Elana. Fascinating, hope its truth. 😊🙏❤🌠⚛⚛

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 November, 10:04
thats the vk post i thiught of first thing

also, SB did a series on “phoenix rising” 1 year ago about this time..

interesting 🧐

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
26 November, 11:29
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
2nd time Elon has posted these lyrics to this song named Vincent 🤔

3 pics

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
27 November, 12:11
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Mind Blown!