The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
26 November, 07:28
Hello beautiful friends!!

It brings joy to my damaged brain when i think of your loving encouraging prayers and words for the healing of my brain and soul.

I think of you all and pray for you frequently.

Im slowly improving, doin therapy 3x/day 7 days week. But nothing takes the place of love, prayers and time.

Who knows, maybe ill be smarter than ever after my injured brain is rewired! If i am, even if not, i will always keep fighting for you, for truth, justice and goodness.

Nothing is more valuable than a human life and believe me, you are so valuable.

I love my friends!!

Keep winning!

⛈️🌞🌈🌈❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😊🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
What an inspiration this post is!!!! Makes the things I gripe about seem so minimal. Perspective adjustment I needed. TY so much! Keep on keepin on :) You'll come back better than ever!
09:12 PM - Nov 26, 2022
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
27 November, 09:52
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I believe it can be both, sometimes you need a new place to acquire the new mindset. It doesn't often come in your current state. For instance being in an abusive relationship, hard to get a new mindset when you see and feel trauma every day. Once you leave you have a new outlook on life and can develop that new mindset.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
27 November, 08:40
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Thank you Patriot for your comment and kind words. The mind is a beautiful thing and so is the spirit.

It is so easy to become consumed with own struggles. This is why its important to take time out from our lives and come before God in our spirit. Its there that we have amazing refocus and reach. At 4am i woke and began to pray asking whats wrong why have awoken me? The Holy Spirit placed in my heart all those without during these "holiday" times. My spirit cried out & prayed for the runaway children, the homeless, those so much oppressed than I. For the children, born and unborn. For those disabled and who are so lost and close to suicide. For those dupped into the jab that God brings healing. So much of Gods kingdom to pray for that we get distracted from. So bless you my friend. Remember your fervent heart prayers move God. ❤️⛈️🌞🌈🌈🤗

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 November, 01:11
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Amen 🙏🙏❤️❤️