Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
BREAKING: Rachel Chandler goes mainstream! Oil London went on Great Britain news and discussed the link between Balenciaga and modeling agent Rachel Chandler. He says Chandler has been to Epstein’s island, posted CCTV footage from the island and models from her Midland Agency all look like trafficking victims. BOOM!

Source: OilLondonTV via Twitter

https://t.me/georgenews/57...
05:14 PM - Nov 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
27 November, 07:00
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Looks like a mask !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
27 November, 12:37
nothing is habbening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
26 November, 08:22

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
26 November, 08:20
strange, what is the connection 🤔

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 November, 06:21
GOOD FOR HIM for speaking out.

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
26 November, 05:23
I saved those pictures (a lot of them) back from 2017-18 or so and posted them on my FB (which I don't really use). There were so many of them but I kept posting one after another!

My friends actually said to me "Are you okay? What are you doing? You need to just worry about you, you can't help them."

She was a "teacher" too. Needless to say, I had 20 yrs worth of digs to tell her "Shame on you for NOT knowing this!"

I downloaded those pics somewhere, if I can find them, I'll post for anyone who wants to see their "Face Shots" and then their #Catwalk debuts.