Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
21 November, 08:56
Is VK talking about Lauren Bradley?
I assume so.
Some of the comments, decodes, behaviors and how so many are picking apart VKs question is disgusting. The hate, the name calling, the negativity.
All by the same people that constantly speak of love and light.
True colors came through quickly and clearly when triggered by one simple post.
Lauren and I rarely see eye to eye. We agree on very little. She knows where I stand.
However she is one of the most determined, most passionate unstoppable people that i have met in the 5 years here. She stands up for what and who she believes in.
I see unconditional love and concern in VKs post.
We need a lot more VK in this world and a lot less judgement.
Everyone is fighting a battle. Be Kind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 November, 02:16
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
I miss Lauren's posts and fierce determination. Passionate individuals are often misunderstood by those that lack passion.

I'm praying my Sister is ok and comes back.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 November, 02:27
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
We live on a fkin planet where we know they eat kids, it can get one unsettled. I didn't like her convo bout Jesus, but saw she is in the word, YOU can let her know, or whoever, she is on the right track in that regard. AND EPSPOM SALT> is a good thing, not that scented shit, blocks the absorption ratio.

26 November, 02:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
We are all a bit rough around the edges...

God made us that way.

#BlessUp

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
26 November, 02:46
thank you

26 November, 02:47
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
I look in the mirror, I still after 18 years do not see what LeLe my bride of 18 years see...

#GodAlreadyWon

26 November, 03:00
A FKIN WARRIOR< that is what she sees.

26 November, 03:08
no doubt:). warrior on many levels and multi dimensions

26 November, 03:11
Well one way or the other, we are ALL on spins of the potters wheel, and I sincerely hope she finds out the only truth, JESUS IS THE WAY GIRL

if we're all determined, WE will find the way. off this slaveship
03:23 PM - Nov 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by sadiemarie04 in this post can reply
26 November, 03:24
IT IS A BIT FKN MUCH what we all deal with and I certainly wish her the very best.

HABS BATMAN @HABSBATMAN
26 November, 03:24
1 way only

26 November, 03:23
GOD BLESS HER> and ALL PATRIOTS