Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
If A Partner Rejected You For Just Believe In God And Free Speech And Would Not Show You Any Respect By Telling You Why They Rejecting You in The First Place , Would You Go Running Back To Them ? So Whats With People Running Back To Twitter. AU Is My New Partner Now And I Am Loyal.
01:53 PM - Nov 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
26 November, 02:47
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
AU is our safe place, but the battle isn’t here.
Our assignment is out there in the world where evil still exists. Put on the full armor of God and
go to war. Come back to AU for R and R.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
26 November, 02:41
I get your point - but fact is that mostly patriots are on AU - lots of redpilling to be done yet on twitter - we are not here just to lift each other up - but to inform the uninformed - those people are on twitter - sadly - twitter is a necessary evil IMHO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
26 November, 02:04
AU is Home.
The battlefield is on Twitter.
We are at WAR. #DigitalSoldier

26 November, 02:09
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
I Know What You Are Saying Is True, I Just Don't Have The Energy To Listen To The Lies And Drama. The Fog Of War is Just Exhausting.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
26 November, 01:58
the real battle is there, this AU is home but it's time to grab your bag of red pills and help the normies so we can get the numbers of awakened people up to move forward!
No one is leaving, it's like a side job!

26 November, 02:04
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
I Do Love The Way You Think Patriot.