Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
💥DUMBS They found food and drink hidden by the cabal for consumption that could feed the WHOLE WORLD for the next 150 years. 14.2 billion tons of high quality food. They have been analyzed.

These foods & drinks did not contain toxic substances that are normally released in the foods for the general population.
09:05 AM - Nov 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
26 November, 10:32
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
In retrospect I am so happy that I never got into eating processed foods.

Teaching me to cook was one of the best gifts my mother gave me. First she taught me to read at age 4. Then she gave me "My First Cookbook" at 7 (now a vintage cookbook) and I made Meat Loafettes, baked potatoes & a chocolate sauce for ice-cream.

Cooking is fun and is provides great lessons in: reading (recipes), math (quantities), art (aesthetics) and teamwork (if cooking with others) 😊

Meat Loafettes Recipe:
1 Can of Campbell's Vegetable ABC Soup
Ground beef, lean, 1 lb
Worcestershire Sauce, 1 tsp
Egg, fresh, 1 large
1/2 C Bread crumbs, dry, grated, seasoned

Set oven at 450 degrees. Beat egg in mixing bowl. Add meat, salt, pepper, sauce, onion, bread crumbs and soup. Mix well. Butter 12 muffin tins. Spoon meat mixture into muffin cups. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.

https://www.imperialsugar....

3 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
26 November, 10:08
every need was thought out for them. 🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
26 November, 10:05
Looking out for number one..hope they never get to use any of their food or anything they have put away.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
26 November, 09:50
Makes One wonder about their Seed Vault(s), too.....eh?