Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Are [they] continuing to post about "QAnon" or are White Hats driving the narrative?

Q is either fake or real.

The continued fanning of the flames by MSM and has-been Politicians validates the reality of Q's realness.
03:54 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
07 February, 11:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
REAL 4 ME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
07 February, 01:10
Remember when Adam Shiff called a hearing in Oct. 2020 on “Qanon”?
This was the panel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
07 February, 12:31

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 12:13
Q is not bullshit, but Nana can tell you from personal experience that there is a hell of a lot more going on here besides the political bullshit that is on the surface.
This really is a battle between satan and God/Source and Q are God's White Knights.
Q has abilities operating at maximum full force that we all(humans with souls)have the capabilites to do as well, we just dont remember or know it yet.
But we will!
This stage is much bigger than you think it is.
This is not just America it is the planet & it will affect the universe.
Yall really are gonna love the way this ends.
God

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
07 February, 12:03

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
06 February, 11:44

J.J. Jameson @jjj
07 February, 10:24
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
Yeah, no.

True North @TrueNorth
06 February, 05:21
Q & Anons are absolutely real. If nothing else, this movement has woken up millions who (including myself at one point) once watched the news and took it as gospel. Who never could have conceived the extent of evil in this world, and how trafficking, abusing and mutilating children for sport was the real world-wide pandemic along with the silent invasion of the CCP. I will always be grateful to Q for waking me up.

Jim Cue @1QLight
07 February, 12:00
In response True North to her Publication
HERE HERE! So say we all!

LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
07 February, 08:19
In response True North to her Publication
Me too!
Renewed my love for God as well.
Far from religious, but now I pray to Him.
Yes, thank you Q...

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
06 February, 04:33
i think that "QAnon" is a clever way to introduce normal people to who we really are. there is Q. there are anons. once the public comes to this realization, the MSM will be forced to drop the "QAnon" bullshit and then start some alternate witchhunt for Q... ahhh! a leaker from the Trump administration, get him!

first they distracted from Q
then they asked POTUS to disavow
now they laugh at QAnon
Next they'll have to distinguish between Q and Anons
Then comes the Question...

Every failed MSM tactic loses viewers as they break trust, and conditions more people to accept Q.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
06 February, 04:23
i don't think [they] would willingly bring things into the light. same as if you robbed a bank. you wouldn't go around town saying "boy can you believe they think i robbed the bank?!" the more you talk about it, the more people think about it and question.

white hats are in control. a fake presidency with all of the signs of it put out for all to see, kind of like easter eggs in a movie. streisand effect, and conditioning people to think, research, and ultimately take the blow a bit softer when the truth is revealed.

The only way is the military. fully controlled.

Tim Lancaster @Lancasterbomber
06 February, 04:21
CNN knew Q existed back in 2013.

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
06 February, 04:37
In response Tim Lancaster to his Publication
Isn't that interesting?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
06 February, 04:17
-as I see it

the #Games of #thrones meme 😁

with the difference that

in #QANON #thegreatawanking #SERIE #SCRITP

the cool part for me was 5 - 6 -7- SEASONS or PARTS

and the ACTUAL SESSION 😦😅

PURE #CRAP 🤣

View AsQ'd @QuerillaWarfare
06 February, 04:15
No doubt in my mind!

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
06 February, 04:11
I have been watching The Messiah on Netflux second time. The CIA operatives contact is called Q. Did not notice that first time I watched. But I was asleep

06 February, 04:18
Did you know that there is a hidden letter in the ancient greek alphabet? Koppa or Q....secret 27th letter.... query 27 on the Q posts, #4770 in particular since sullivan is stepping down.....Ancient Greek, who is Jesus' father? 3 guesses, first 2 don't count. ⚡⚡⚡

06 February, 04:19
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication

Brandie Hebert @QueenOfComms
07 February, 12:42
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Pater

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
06 February, 04:01
Or Q is an "algorithm-fueled manifestation of an ancient scapegoating of women." Lol!
https://twitter.com/hillar...

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
06 February, 04:07
In response The Belfast Danimal to his Publication
hmm the ny times sees it as an obsession with her. But to me it's just making sure her secrets get exposed and that all know the real evil and real truth that she has done.

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
06 February, 03:58
msm/politicians panic is real.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
06 February, 03:58
100% WH, so obvious to me. Been that way for a long while, I am not sure how so many people can't see it. Q pretty much laid it all out for us. What makes a good movie...

Mike Campuzano @mikecb996
06 February, 03:56
"V : It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence"