LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
#staytuned #BigMissionFrydayDone

Home late last night. 1st mission I winged it on the fly w/o a list of itinerary or schedule to meet. BUT, team certainly made sure they will be on support fr start of drive, w/ their flyover comm (No Trails, clear sky) for the targets. Why the SR was so intense for their support from above for a FRYDAY⚡. One 💎 that came out of nowhere was I figured out what the yellow ctr fr the hopi region in Az. The main petrified forest aint the NP, but the giants cut up called mesas. If one looks at the Google map (pic3), will see what I'm talking abt, a grove of Giants,prob Sequioas. My 1st drive thru was 5/'20(pic4), w/c I said they looked like Giant tree stumps,but let it go, cuz I said it's the hopi rsvtion was the🎯 then & got it done. But not truly complete, bc once I passed them up not as giants, the SRA Hz done to them still has ctnrl over Mother GAIA's biome⭕.🙏

👀https://www.google.com/map...
09:26 AM - Nov 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it