Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 November, 02:29
IF we get our accounts back tomorrow - wow!
Almost 2-year delta...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 November, 01:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm ready to bring it. AU has been an amazing home and has given us down time to rest and prepare for the real fight. God knows I would love to have my original twitter account back with all the bookmarks and research threads in it. I feel like twitter took so much from us all.
I'm not mad, Just ready to go !!!! I still have the FIRE IN THE BELLY to fight back. Be well Kim and God Bless....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 November, 10:13
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
you, too, T!
Have a greet turkey day.

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Hi Kim,
1 question how do we find our 1st account on twat if we are let back in????? I have 7 and I think you have at least 17????
10:55 PM - Nov 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
26 November, 09:48
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
not sure how it will work yet, but I'm sure we will all be communicating. As long as you have the email, i bet that's how it will be authenticated.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 November, 09:52
I hope so that could be some fun times !!!!