Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 February, 11:36
Lookes to me the Flynn confirmed Trump is still president.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
Or was Flynn just laughingly saying he wouldnt give up his bottle of wine? Why would he mirror the truth throughout the whole interview, just to reveal that Trump is still president at the end? Why wouldnt the enemy catch that? Makes no sense.
03:45 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by enuffbs in this post can reply
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
06 February, 10:41
In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication
I think maybe he's telling us to keep up hope and not to give up. He wouldn't even be allowed to disclose anything if he wanted to. People just do not understand that Q is a peek inside the operation so we know what's going on behind the scenes because we would NEVER get this information from any news source. And everything is compartmentalized so very few know what's going on and how... We got this!!! Just breathe!!! #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
06 February, 11:26
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
... a lifeline ❤️

Only followers of this user (TrumpPatriot226) can see their posts

Maggie Gillett @Mags
06 February, 05:40
In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication
Dont give up, hold the (sounds like) line (wine) for those w eyes to see I think. so close

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
06 February, 06:19
In response Maggie Gillett to her Publication
What is there to give up on? What is there to hold onto? I am not waiting on a savior anymore. Time to take things into my own hands.