Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The leftists are completely invested in Twitter with no fallback. It takes a long time to build up social networks. Their arrogance, pride, and complacency is their end. I currently have four viable accounts (AU, Gab, TS, TG) and a few fallbacks (107, WeGo). Twitter will just be one of many "outlets" that I use. Being deplatformed has also taught me useful lessons about the different audiences on social media and how to pitch my message at the maturity level the followers.
07:25 PM - Nov 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
25 November, 08:26
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
martin…… you waiting for an appeal on twittah, making a new acct or hoping your OG gets reinstated…?

or….. waiting to see what happens to decide?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Drowned King @Breathofthewok
25 November, 07:48
I realized recently, 666 is actually just 369 with 3 added to the beginning and taken off the end. No Beginning , no ending, just action without thought. This is a huge weakness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Drowned King @Breathofthewok
25 November, 07:44
hubris will be their downfall

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
25 November, 07:41
Love your work & work ethic.
Enjoy your writings on your site.
God bless you on the good path.

True @True
25 November, 07:32
An example of how God keeps taking what the enemy meant for evil and turning it for good.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 November, 07:31
Twatter is not the answer.

Twatter is not the battlefield.

The mind is.

Be mindful.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 November, 07:27
Elon Musk OFFICIALY ANNOUNCED Release Date Tesla Phone Model Pi

https://medium.com/codex/w...