Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
25 November, 09:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Full entanglement...looks like the light is having a party! ✨🎉✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 November, 07:56
wow, now we are talking, I can work with this. Looks like we are getting tapped back in the game with newly honed tools! We all have new info. But the tools honing came from AU and people like you, VK well so many. I have the good ol “A” type personality but after absorbing the AU vibe which is how I live my personal life, family is everything. I promise not to get kicked off again for at least a week! 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
25 November, 07:29
Kim what does this imply - energy took the day off ? Seriously what do you think ?

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
25 November, 06:58
higher powers at work❤️

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
25 November, 06:50
WOWzer..
💚🌟💚

memes matter @NoComment
25 November, 06:45
looks like its a tie

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 November, 06:43
oo- oo- oo
Look at that power!! 😎

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
25 November, 06:41
wow thats alot of entanglement!!

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
25 November, 06:35
im vib'n high right now... i might of tore the fabric of reality open a little bit ago...lol
the chicken or the egg? lol

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 November, 06:44
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
lol...as you should be. Happy for you :)

Anne Kats @anneanon1
25 November, 06:35
last night was my best peaceful sleep in aloooong time and today peaceful and calm it feels so good .🙏🏼🕊🙌🏼💖i hope the same fo all 🕊

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
25 November, 06:14
6 o'clock can be dangerous? Hmmm....

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
25 November, 06:13