Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 November, 12:39
More family members vaxxed than I realized during Thanksgiving convos. Most just got the 2 shots and a couple got 1 booster. They say they are done taking them however it’s still not a red line. They will cave when pressed with restrictions.

They don't want evidence and they will never correlate a future sickness to the vax.

None of them had any issues and they don't know anyone that had any issues. I don't know anyone personally that had issues. I can't offer real world personal examples and looking up online at family gathering isn't the best vibe.

Resorted to chasing everyone around with a Bluetooth scanner.
Have to say got a lot of signals. Too many for me to make sense of while holding my spicy margarita.

Has anyone tried this with an android phone?
You need to go into development mode and switch on show Bluetooth devices without names. Have to scan when no other electronics are within 100 feet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 November, 11:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
No, I have an iPhone. No one jabbed at our Thanksgiving with 10 friends. All parents are jabbed, some with bad health problems prior. I wonder these things. 1. Does the jab alter the brain, like how Gates explained to the CIA group? 2. Was there intervention by the WH's and many placebos? We lost one 76 year old close friend, where cardiovascular health decreased after jab, and we have one cousins child we think is jabbed and is having a terrible cancer slow death by MD's. I have knowledge of may colleagues who suddenly died and one who stroked in front of me, died a few days later.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
Yes, the jab can alter the brain. Look up a video called Suddenly Changed? Personality-changes after mRNA-Injection.
04:16 PM - Nov 25, 2022
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyBelle in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 November, 05:13
In response Liberty Belle to her Publication
Thank you. This is a great pub.