Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
24 November, 12:18
🚨🚨🚨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 November, 12:45
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
One of the reasons I stopped watching.. They were in on the 2020 election steal also. It was very easy to see early on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
25 November, 01:58
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
As soon as that leech Bret Baer said dipshit won Arizona, I was done. Like Trump says, Fake News

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 November, 01:59
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Exactly, and it was with >1% reporting

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
25 November, 01:20
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Yes it was. I'm like, WTF, they're not even done counting. Right there I knew the fix was in

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Yep, it was very early. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. They were all giddy giving the Brandon team the numbers they needed.
02:20 PM - Nov 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from UM EK17 Q1111, click on at the bottom under it