10ă c̄❓ @10ac
VK on TS
Amazing what truths are found hidden in media.
11:24 AM - Nov 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by 10ac in this post can reply
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
25 November, 07:37
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
SUPER - TRAMP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 November, 06:34
😃💥👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 November, 03:27
Video length is 3:19

Post #319

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
25 November, 03:15
Person of Interest is all about the matrix and our experience today. Chilling!

Golden Times donated @Golden
25 November, 02:56
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

"My Dinner with Andre", Full movie.
Worth a watch-rewatch
My Dinner with Andre (1981) - Full Movie - YouTube

Old friends Wallace (Wallace Shawn) and Andre (Andre Gregory) haven't seen each another in five years and agree to meet for dinner. Andre, a once well-known ...

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
25 November, 03:16
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Just speaking for my own experience - I spent my 20s through 40s as a single mom - working 2 and 3 jobs just to keep a roof over our heads. So I was never bored. Bored is a place where the rich people dwell. For those who are stuck in poverty - we don't have time to get bored. However, I was so preoccupied with raising my kids and keeping up with a very hectic schedule that I never really kept up with the three greatest evils that ever existed:
1. Politics
2. MSM news
3. Missing children
I remember seeing those pictures of missing children on the milk cartons. I just never realized that there were so many and it did not trigger an alarm that should have sounded throughout our society. For that I am truly saddened. We could have and should have done so much more so much sooner. We are wide awake now and never to return to that land of complacency. We will speak up, act and stop this evil of child sex trafficking. God help us to annihilate every last monster on earth.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
25 November, 02:50
I have that feeling if wanting to escape but never follow through. No where is safe it seems. Crazy video and scary accurate.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
25 November, 02:24
It is stunning that the truth is put smack dab in the faces of the sleeping repeatedly. The response is predictable, nod in agreement, shrug, and get back in line. There must be some way outta here.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
25 November, 02:20
The phones/electronics really took this to a whole new level.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
25 November, 03:26
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
SPY wars

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
25 November, 01:33
✨Chills✨
That's pretty dang accuarte.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
25 November, 12:45
🤯🎯

William Filer @TahoeBilly
25 November, 12:31
I gave up TeeVee, radio, magazines....15 years ago.

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
25 November, 12:27
WoW, just WoW. Loss of words.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
25 November, 12:26
I disconnected years ago. I moved to a rural county in Upstate NY. The guy in the movie is right. It is hard to interface w people here because they are the prisoners AND the guards! (Some/Most)....

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
25 November, 12:24
I wish the music wasn't so loud!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 November, 12:16
💥👍😃

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
25 November, 12:09
human connection
as many as possible a day
building a “family” is most important
“they can’t break these soul ties”

the break/switch/flip

#FamilyIsEverything

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
25 November, 11:57
😳

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
25 November, 11:52
WOW—YIKES! 🎯👀😳🥺

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 November, 11:48
Yikes!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 November, 11:44
yes good guide line! 👍🏻🙌🏻

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
25 November, 11:40