Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
Urgent prayer request! My brother Jimmy is needing to have 1 unit of blood and we are worried he may get a vaxxed bag.
He is RH negative and all his fam are RH positive so cant give direct donation.
10:44 AM - Nov 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by JudyAnon777 in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
29 November, 02:39
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
26 November, 11:39
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
26 November, 04:56
    ◯
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️
for Jimmy

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
26 November, 02:18
Prayers up for Jimmy.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
26 November, 01:52
There are blood substitutes that are effective and don't carry the disease markers that other peoples blood does. You heal faster too.
The DRs will not want to use it though.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
26 November, 09:08
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Intriguing. Going to do some research on the topic. Thanks!

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
26 November, 01:38
Praying for Jimmy! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
26 November, 12:41
id be happy to donate if u live near me. im unjabbed and rh neg. o neg

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
26 November, 09:11
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Thank you so much for the offer. That is trully kind of you. 🙏 Couldnt hold off any longer (just had a triple bypass) so he received an unknown bag yesterday. Im believing in God that He led the nurse to get an untainted bag.

Caterina Sunburts R @CaterinaSunburts
26 November, 12:36
prayers for your brother Jimmy. do they not allow you to give your own blood before surgery he may want to ask for that option.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
26 November, 12:35
Lord We Thank You for providing Jimmy with untainted, cleansed blood You have Blessed with the healing he needs. In Jesus name, Amen 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
26 November, 12:31
🙏🏻 for Jimmy

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 12:31
Prayers for Jimmy but some ppl have told me before there are some other alternatives.

Light Warrior @VioletFlame
26 November, 12:06
🙏🙏🙏 May the transfusion for Jimmy be from unvaccinated blood.

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
25 November, 08:28
Prayers up for your brother Jimmy, for you, and for your whole family! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 November, 08:17
Prayers going up for God's protection and provision.

I am What I am @OfLight
25 November, 07:59
sending prayers 🙏 for your brother's speedy recovery..

I am What I am @OfLight

I am What I am @OfLight

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 November, 07:57
Prayers for Jimmy Patriot. 🙏🙏🙏

Love Life @FullwithHope
25 November, 06:12
Dear Lord, protect him.... 🙏🧡

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

ECM Arizona @EM5793
25 November, 04:55
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 November, 03:33
Heavenly Father, PROTECT & SAVE Jimmy now from any malpractice, vaccines or tainted blood. Give him the BEST Treatments & TOTALLY HEAL him Quickly in Jesus's Name. Thank You. Amen 🙏

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
25 November, 02:58
🙏🙏🙏

Vicki Lord @Vlord
25 November, 02:48
Sending up prayers and light to Jimmy, and also you Judy. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Green 8700 @Green8700
25 November, 02:28
Special prayers for your brother Timmy, may God find a perfect blood match for him and may he heal quickly. You’re gonna hear our prayers Please help Jimmy heal quickly. Amen.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
25 November, 01:57
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
25 November, 01:34
Judy, I'm praying for your brother, hoping he is able to get the unit he needs of unvaxxed blood. Much love your way!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
25 November, 01:27
🙏🙏🙏