Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 November, 03:14
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
🎈Happy Birthday, Vice President 🎁 We Super Love you! God MIGHTILY BLESS you πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat Donnell @katdonnell
25 November, 01:11
Okay, so I have a question. Where is Carolyn the sister??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
26 November, 01:48
In response Kat Donnell to her Publication
Not sure what you mean. Are you asking why Caroline isn't in this pic too?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
25 November, 09:58
Still remember that day and seeing that little man, so brave and proud, saluting ... tugged at the heartstringsπŸ’– Happy Birthday John-John wherever you are β­πŸ•ŠοΈ

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
25 November, 09:14
I still salute when I see the scene of his fathers Assassination.

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
25 November, 08:52
God bless that "Kid By The Side Of The Road."

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
25 November, 08:49
May God bless the Kennedy family for what they have had to endure. Such a powerful photo and how this man became who he was born to be. πŸ’

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 November, 08:41
A day he will NEVER forget, nor will I. No child should ever have to go thru that heartbreak!

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
25 November, 08:32
What a sad and disturbing thing for any child to endure. πŸ˜”

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 November, 08:23
Shit, what a fookin knock, I hate the deep state. God bless him and his.

Ange Love @LoveM
25 November, 08:22
πŸ₯³Happy Birthday JJβ€οΈπŸ˜‡

David Treciak @scifiwriter
25 November, 08:18
I just learned what Kid At the Side of the Road means. It's an obvious giveaway.

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
25 November, 05:28
Happy Birthday John and Carolyn!

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts