Queen of Truth @queenOftruth
18 November, 06:59
Be Kind
Wait for nothing
I see rewards approaching

*Please help this message reach its destination❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 08:44
In response Queen of Truth to her Publication
😃🙏💥❤️👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 November, 08:46
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 08:49
❤️💥😃That is beautiful...thank you...how was your day?

24 November, 08:50
My day was wonderful! I met with friends and we had a blissful and joyful day😊 What about yours?

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 08:53
😃I am happy to hear that...mine was the same...with family...really enjoyed spending that time with them...life is great...but maybe that is cause we know there is something greater coming

24 November, 08:56
Thats always a blessed thing to be with family! I love these precious moments too! And you are right something much better is coming🙏🏻🙏🏻🤍

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 09:00
Am I right when I say this?...All we need to do is follow God's laws and not concern ourselves with man's...if all you want to do is give a thumbs up...that will be fine with me

24 November, 09:06
With a single phrase I answer you:
God over everything, always! 🎯

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 09:08
🙏💥😃❤️i get really good vibes from you...thank you very much for your response

24 November, 09:09
In it together 🤗

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 09:12
❤️😃💥Together is truth !!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
I do enjoy your company...stay in touch if you can
09:15 PM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it